Thursday, April 12, 2007

Music, Movies, and Games

Time for a marathon post! :-p

Music
I've been listening to the new album by Say Anything called ...to be a real boy. I'm really liking the quirky sense of humor and rawk-itude these guys have.












Movies
I watched Robocop 2 on tv tonight. It was so bad it's good. I loved the first one, and I vaguely remember seeing the 2nd one once. What I didn't know is that it was originally written by Frank Miller. And directed by Irvin Kershner, of Empire Strikes Back fame. Pretty crazy shit.












Games
Phoenix, KBB and I tried to play some Gears of War tonight, but XBL was being a bitch. I don't know if it was them or me or what. I installed the latest version of ZoneAlarm, but that shouldn't bother my connection to XBL. Hopefully it will work itself out by tomorrow. Either that or it's bye bye firewall.

No comments: