Monday, November 29, 2010

Raising A Genius


SpongeBob bed
Originally uploaded by Gemini Ace
I think I can safely say that my son is a genius. I know everybody thinks that about their kid, but I'm serious.

First off he can unlock Rhea's iPhone. He hits the home button and slides the slider with his finger. Then he opens up apps and even starts playing songs off the iPod sometimes! Genius I tell's ya!

Not only that, but yesterday we were sitting down for breakfast. He was looking out the back door at the dogs. I told him that as soon as I was done we could go give them some treats. Once I said that, he walked into the kitchen, opened the cabinet with the treats and brought them to me. It was amazing!

I have video of him unlocking the iPhone, but I can't get if off of my phone. I don't know why. Otherwise I like my phone. Read my impressions here. Otherwise, go look at the videos of Rhys on my YouTube. Adorable!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a smarty! You must be doing something right.