Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Basics

I read a post on Xbox360Fanboy about the new GRAW2 game hitting stores in March and they mentioned a feature that it will have that not many other 360 games have had before it. An achievement tracker. That got me to thinking about other features that should be no-brainers when it comes to 360 games.
  • The ability to save anywhere. Pretty much the anti-Dead Rising save system. Quake 4 and Crackdown have done this right.
  • The aforementioned achievement tracker. I want to know how many kills I need to get that 10 points, dammit!
  • Halo 2 matchmaking. I would play Gears of War day in and day out if it had decent matchmaking.
  • Free themes and gamertiles. Have them be unlockable with the achievements so I can show how awesome I am with my gamertile. Is that too much to ask for my $60?
  • More uses for the Vision Camera!
I might think of more later, but that's all I got right now. They've done so many things right. Microsoft just needs to do some fine tuning.

Digg!

No comments: