Thursday, March 01, 2007

An Open Letter

Because this will be removed if I post it on their site, I am posting it here. I can say whatever I want on my blog.

This is an open letter to the Uncle Gamer website. They have apparently taken the pussy way out by slowly removing me from everything instead of letting me know what's up.

If anyone has any questions, you can leave a comment on this post.

"Since my post has been deleted off the forums, let me put in my resignation from the Uncle Gamer website right here. Of course, I don't know for sure this will reach anyone on the publishers list since I've been unsubscribed to the ugpublishers mailing list. I appreciate that.

Apparently I have not been doing a good enough job for these guys and they decided to slowly phaze me out. I have no idea what I did or did not do, because I got zero feedback on anything (except a spelling error the other day). I can only assume it's because I tried to inject a little comedy into the show. I was active in the forums (even after my administrator rights were taken away), and I posted news on a regular basis. Maybe it wasn't good enough. Who the hell knows. And who the hell cares.

My point is, if there was something wrong, I never heard about it. All someone had to do was be an adult and point out something or say "hey, this isn't working out." Bam, done. How hard is it to type out an e-mail or send a message on skype?

Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Enjoy "the next level".


Rane (Gemini Ace)"


9 comments:

Unknown said...

hey some one want to fill me in about this?

Rane said...

The gave me the boot without so much as a thank you or anything. It's a freaking website and podcast. You will have to ask them about the rest because I have no idea.

Anonymous said...

so it wasn't just me?

Anonymous said...

ere wow gold of 1000 power leveling wow gold at $68.99-$80.99,World Of Warcraft Gold,buy wow gold,sell world of warcraft gold(wow gold),buy gold wow lightninghoof instock Cheap wow gold,cheapest wow gold store ...

Anonymous said...

Ace and Slink...I have been looking for reviewers and news posters for our site, www.controllerfreaks.com. You can contribute as much or as little as you want and you wont get shit on...however I will give you crap! I guess we just don't take ourselves that seriously...working on a site like this is supposed to be fun. :P Hit me up on live or aim/msn if you are interested.

AIM: Thekleaner1011
Msn: thekleaner1011@hotmail.com
Email: matt.wyglendowski@controllerfreaks.com

Oh and we are trying to get a podcast off the ground as well.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Matt - The Kleaner

Unknown said...

I have to honestly say that I would be upset aswell. I am sad that you are leaving seatag and uncle gamer and I do not know entirely what went wrong. but on behalf on seatag I can say, Thank you gemini for the loyalty you've show seatag. I appreciate everything you did for seatag and I am sorry that you have to leave. Keep in tuch ok?

Best
Anjobanjo

Anonymous said...

Since Gemini has decided to make this a way bigger deal than what it is I'll say this......Gemini was never "fired" and if he didnt jump the gun he would have known that. I have no ties to you but the fact that Liquilife is getting grief over this is ridiculous. So instead remove this post and comeback to seatag and UG so we can fix this ASAP instead of this childish back and forth

Rane said...

What back and forth are you referring to? There has been no attempt to fix this situation. In fact, as soon as I posted my "resignation" from UG on the forums, I was removed from everything. Dropped from the mailing list, deleted from friends lists, etc. I don't blame Liquilife for this, because I think it's Vicious. But, since neither of them has made an effort to explain themselves, I have to assume it's a joint decision.

Who is this, anyway?

Unknown said...

this is Vicious who said posted the above and if you think Im the sole reason you threw a public fit and had all your publishing access removed then you have yet to say anything to me. regardless you jumped the gun nobody fired you and your admin access was removed for a good reason so stop acting like a child and come back. I dont think I can say it any clearer.