Sunday, March 04, 2007

Uncle Gamer Radio

First, I want to thank everyone that left me comments and sent me messages while this whole drama unfolded. I've talked with Vicious, and we are cool. We decided that, while we could both have handled the situation differently, we still want to remain friends. I am going to stay in the community of UG, but not continue as a contributor. There are talks about bringing GameTalk back, among other things, and I'm looking forward to that.

Anyway, let's put all this crap behind us and get back to what really matters. The games!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! We can all sing "What What" on Xbox Live.

Anonymous said...

hey gemini...so what was the reasn they dissed you?

Rane said...

They weren't trying to diss me. Just wanted to tell me about the changes over skype instead of in an e-mail. I don't really understand what the difference is, but it's alright now.