Monday, September 24, 2007

Vacation: Day One

I'm on vacation this week. I'm sure you can guess why. Halo 3 is coming out tomorrow. I'll be waiting till Wednesday to get my copy in the mail. Liongames.com is sending it out today, so I should have it by then. Once I have it in hand, Alana and I will be tackling the campaign in co-op mode. It's gonna be teh awesome!

As for today, I had to do some work (yes, work) since they asked me to do 2 hours a day even on my vacation. I'll have to remember to thank them for that gift whenever I quit. After that I played a bunch of the Fantastic Four game, Rise of the Silver Surfer. It's just a smidgen above suck, which would probably equate to about a 6 on a scale of 1 to 10.

I really should start my own grading scale. Suck would be 5 and anything above or below that would be above or below suck. I think I may be on to something here.

Anyway, the Halo 3 frenzy is being whipped into a...well...frenzy. The big party is going on in Seattle. Some of my friends (and an enemy) are attending. It's all getting to be a bit much. I'm as excited about the game as anyone, but I don't know how many podcasts and websites can say the same thing. It's an incredible game. Duh!

I actually turned to the Sony Defense Force site just for a change of pace. Whoever runs that site is an absolute genius. If it's real it's fascinating, and if it's fake it's brilliant.

I've also been entering every day to try to win The Ultimate Halo 3 Setup from X3F. I'm sure I won't win, but dammit I'm trying. It would be nice to win something bad ass like that. And shoving it in the losers faces would be even better! lol!

No comments: