Sunday, October 07, 2007

Achievement Boosting

I got into a Lone Wolves game tonight. Before the match, we all decided to meet in the middle of Snowbound to get the overkill achievement. Well, me being the smart guy that I am, I grabbed the spartan laser and brought it to the party. So, we all ended up getting the Overkill, Triple Kill, Two for One and Maybe Next Time Buddy achievements!

The screenshot I took of the Two for one is below. I really like it, even though it's the product of boosting. Like I would ever get that achievement any other way. Friggin' stupid.

4480007-Full

1 comment:

Quartz said...

You never know. I've gotten all of the achievements legitimately... Well, then again, I still don't have Overkill. Sigh... And being the 40 Skill Level I am, it's not likely to happen too soon. I got lucky with Two For One... I was about to laser one guy, but then someone else came up a lift and started shooting at him with a Missile Pod. Then they both got owned. Oops.