Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Super Mega Blog Post Go!

Tuesday we took the girls to PetSmart to get their pictures taken for Halloween...or should I say Howl-o-ween. They were good and posed like little ladies are supposed to.

Buffy Buttercup Halloween 2

I haven't had time to post much lately because of work. Hell, I haven't had time to do much anything except work. They've given us a blank check on overtime, so I'm doing 50+ hours a week to try to keep up with the workload. It's pretty ridiculous, but if they would rather throw all this money at me instead of hire someone to help, more power to them.

Ethan's birthday was Monday as you can see from my previous post. He would be 2 years old. It's amazing and depressing to think that it has already been 2 years. The time really flies by and I miss him so much.

My Gamebridge is working like a dream. I can't believe it's so easy to use. I posted some new videos on my YouTube channel tonight. I want to download the new Need For Speed ProStreet demo and take some video of that. Stay tuned. Meanwhile, enjoy the Rocket Beats Sword video posted below.

No comments: