Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Busy

We've been so busy it's not even funny. Between work, the girls, Christmas, and everything else there's just been no time for any blogging.

I'm trying to compete in the Old Spice Experience Challenge on 360voice.com. DaKing240 created a challenge and I'm in it to win it! I've put all the 2k6 games in my Gamefly queue. I'm not sure how that strategy is going to work since they're sending me Stuntman Ignition. We did get to rent the new Avatar TBA: TBE game and get the easy 1000 points out of it. Then I bought the new Asteroids game and Galaga from the XBLA. I got 25 points from Galaga.

We got Mrs. Claus outfits for the girls on Monday so they can be festive and have their pictures taken. We got Christmas cards made. They're so adorable!
IM000166

The Christmas tree is put up, as well as the stockings. Now we just need to finish buying a few presents and we're done. I can't believe it's only 2 weeks away.
tree

No comments: