Monday, April 13, 2009

Workin' Weekend

We made more progress on the new place this weekend. Probably not as much as we should, but with one of us being pregnant and the other being lazy, it's not easy. In my defense, I did have to work on Saturday night.

The guy comes on Thursday to set up the AT&T Uverse. I can't wait. My goal is to have the living room situated by then, and hopefully the bedroom also. I've decided to keep the desk for now and just live with it. I will probably set up the old Dell on it and try to load Ubuntu on it.

My dad and I set up the dog run yesterday. I think it turned out great. A lot bigger than I expected, which is great for the girls. We brought them home last night and bathed their asses. They (Buffy) were barky last night, but not terrible. I hope we don't upset our neighbors. It seems like every yard has a dog, so it might not be a big deal.

No comments: