Monday, May 04, 2009

Uncanny!

We didn't make it to see Wolverine this weekend. We had tickets for a Friday twilight show but didn't make it in time. I'm not too worried about it, though. I think we're going to go see it next weekend for Mother's Day.

I'm totally measuring my expectations for Wolverine. I've read a bunch of reviews and spoilers so I know what I'm getting into.

I did play the demo for the Wolverine game and it's awesome. I want to sell my copy of Street Fighter IV so I can buy Wolverine. I think I might put it on eBay tonight.

In other news, Mik from The Fanboys created a logo for The Uncanny Gamers and it's awesome!

Also, since learning that changing themes on blogger is pretty easy, I updated my No Pants Till Monday blog, which until now was nothing more than an empty space. I created it just for shits and giggles. I'm now going to try to put Rock Band related stuff there. Cool videos. Maybe some news. Nothing major. Just some Rock Band love.

Once I get an extra $10, I may buy that URL.

No comments: