Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When It Rains

Man, there's a lot of stuff going on here lately. I mean, when it rains it pours, right? Where do I even begin?

At the doctor to get shots. Sorry son! on Twitpic

We took Rhys to the doctor yesterday to get some shots and stuff. He's 11 pounds, 8 ounces! That's my boy! He was really good with the shots, too. He cried of course, but he didn't cry as long as I expected. He's tough!

On Saturday night and Sunday we watched Obsessed and Fast & Furious via the mighty Red Box. Neither one were very good. I had high hopes for both of them, but they were just meh. Oh well, it only cost me a dollar since I used a free Red Box code.

Furthermore, Alana and I recorded the latest episode of the podcast on Sunday. We also played a bunch of games, which was great fun. I did some promotions on Sunday night by going to some forums I'm a member of and posting about the latest show. I must have posted on 6 different boards, but only one got pissed and called it spam. Prudes!

Anyway, I'm on the job hunt right now. I'm anticipating being laid off in the coming weeks. I can't afford to be without a job, so if anybody knows of anything, send me an e-mail. Need all the help I can get.

No comments: