Thursday, August 23, 2007

Call of Duty 4 MP Beta

Thanks to a twitter friend of mine, I got the code to download the Call of Duty 4 multiplayer beta tonight. I've been playing it and it is completely awesome! You can level up and earn new things like weapons and "perks". Personally, I have my guy outfitted with an assault rifle, smoke grenade, better aim, and a RPG launcher. There's other stuff, but that's the stuff I care about. Hehe. The beta is opening to everyone else on Monday, the 27th, so I'll have all weekend to hone my skills before the noobs arrive.

In other news, Stranglehold got delayed by about a week for some reason. Now it's not hitting till Sept 5th. Dammit! I guess that will give me more time with the COD4 beta, but I need to be getting achievements since my sister has a higher gamerscore than I do. Oh the pain!

No comments: