Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stuff Is Stupid

I had the idea to start a podcast called Stuff Is Stupid and just talk about things that are stupid. There's so much stuff that is stupid, I would never run out of content. I could literally spend the first several episodes on Nickelback's music, people at Wal-Mart, and my co-workers.

In a related story, I had a Skype chat with the wife of a former friend last night. Apparently she takes offense to me calling him a bitch. It's unfortunate that she feels that way, but I guess she shouldn't have married a bitch. That really should have been the first thing she checked. Flip him over, see if he has balls, then go about your business.

In all honesty, I'm not a difficult person to get a hold of. I have a myriad of contact info here on my blog, not to mention on XBL. I almost decided to post the entire conversation, but thought better of it.

I really don't know why people fuck with me, but if you fuck me around, I'm not going to take it lying down. That's the moral of this story.

No comments: