Sunday, January 13, 2008

What's Going On

Finally I'm in the mood to blog. Not that I needed to be "in the mood", but every time I've thought about posting I just didn't have the words all up in my noggin' trying to get out. I'm sure that makes a lot of sense. Oh well, fuck it.

Anyway, it's been a week since my last post. Basically (really and truly?), I went to the post office all week for orientation and training. Had to be there at effing 7 a.m. each day! (Why the hell do you have to be there so early!?) We learned about not running over kids, not backing over kids, and not fingering our mail. Especially while driving. You should never finger your mail while driving. lol! Try to keep a straight face while they're telling you that over and over.

Once I got home, I had the pleasure of also doing work for my current employer. I'm going to keep both jobs for as long as I can just in case the post office doesn't make with the hours immediately. You gotta stay prepared, ya know.

On the gaming side of things, I've been making slow progress in Mario Galaxy. Not that it's hard, but I just haven't spent a ton of time on it. What I have played has been excellent.

I also got the chance to play Scene It: LCA. Alana brought it over and we played a bunch of games. The achievements just drip from this game, which is awesome. I kicked their asses every time, too. Makes me feel like a man!

And finally, here's a sweet video of a game that mixes Mario with Halo. Pretty freakin' amazing if you ask me.



By the way, I'm trying to get the demo of The Club downloaded by using my European gamertag. So far it's just been available to gold members. But once that baby hits silver, I'll be taking some video and posting it. Good times...good times...

No comments: