Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year

IMAGE_045
Well, it's officially the new year. It's been busy around here, but I'll try to bring everyone up to speed.

Alana's birthday was Dec 27th. We went to Winstar on Sunday to celebrate. At first we hit the nickel and penny slots. Then I finally found the high stakes slots. And by high stakes I mean $1 to $25 slots.

At first I won $30. That brought me up to $50. Then I played some more and lost the $30. Then I lost the rest of it! Sucks to be me. But, fortunately my Dad was playing a Hotter N' Hell slot game and won $1000!

Anyway, we recorded episode 50 of ACFriends the other day. It's pretty hilarious. It's kinda crazy how we've made it to 50 shows. It's been 2 years since we started the show and I still get e-mails from new people who have just found it.

Xbox Live hasn't been working for the last 2 weeks. It wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't washed the memory card that had my profile on it! I came home yesterday from Alana's and forgot to take my card out of my pocket. I tossed them in the wash. I realized it a few minutes later, but it was too late. I'm hoping it will dry and work again, but I don't want to try it until I know it's dry. Until then I've been trying to recover my gamertag from XBL. Of course, that's one of the things that isn't working right now. Fucking fabulous. It's not helping my gamerscore challenge, that's for sure!

No comments: