Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Guitar Hero 3 And Stuff

I played a bunch of Guitar Hero 3 tonight. I made it all the way to Knights of Cydonia before failing a song. Well, that's not entirely true. I had to play the Slash boss battle like 8 times, but that doesn't count, right?

I really don't like the guitar battles in the game. I had to make him fail before the end of the song, and I would always be higher on the rock meter than he was. Then my notes would end and he would just rock out and drain my meter. Talk about frustrating!

I also heard that Flickr is starting to let you upload videos. People are complaining that they don't want videos on their picture site, and I would tend to agree. Not because I don't like videos, but more because there's already a site that lets you upload videos called YouTube. Maybe you've heard of it.

It also doesn't make sense to me that Yahoo apparently owns JumpCut.com, which is all about videos. So why integrate it into Flickr? I don't get it.

That brings up another question. Why aren't more people using JumpCut? I've been making videos and it's pretty fun and addicting. I've searched for more Halo 3 videos and found very little. And nothing recent except my stuff. It's really wierd.

Anyway, I just want to say that Baylee is cute!
Baylee face

No comments: