Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Been A While

I can't believe how long it's been since my last post. I haven't been that busy, so it just doesn't make sense. Actually, each time I've thought of posting I just didn't have anything I was itching to say. Now, the itch in my crotch is a different story. Hehe.

Anyway, we didn't get any hours at Kohl's this week, so it's been kind of a vacation. We've watched some Netflix movies (Semi-Pro, Juno, and Batman), and cleaned house. Our anniversary is coming up on the 19th. 3 years! Feels like 30. lol!

Alana and I recorded episode 53 of ACFriends. We might be recording episode 54 this weekend if everything works out. The forums have been busy thanks to Hacker and his trivia. We've been doing the show for over 2 years now. It's amazing to me that we've amassed a fan base and so much history. Now if I could just remember Alana's town name!

It looks like my old buddy GLewis is posting news on the GameTalk site. I'll have to add it to the sites I visit regularly. Africansk8er also redesigned the ACFriends site. It looks flippin' sweet! Speaking of sites, I've been cruising PS3 Fanboy a lot lately. Wonder why? Cuz I got a PS3 last week. Wal-Mart had a deal where you got $100 gift card when you bought one. I had some birthday money left over, plus some stimulus money equals 40 gig PS3. Woot!

I have to say I'm really impressed with it so far. I got my HDMI cable this week. 1080p is fucking awesome. I have my 360 running at 720p through component. I really can't tell the difference, but the demos I've played on the PS3 so far have been gorgeous.

No comments: