Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Expanding The Brand

The name Gemini Ace means a lot of things to a lot of people. To some people I'm a guy that trolls your forum and makes immature comments about your posts. To others, I'm the guy that twitters incessantly about crazy bullshit that may or may not matter to anyone but me. And to even more people I'm a guy that runs a little independent podcast about whatever the hell I feel like talking about. However you slice it, it's a marketing machine intent on assaulting pop culture in every facet of its existence.

I'm expanding the brand here at Gemini Ace, Inc. In the coming days I will be initiating steps that will increase our exposure 1 fold. Possibly even 1.5 fold. If I had any idea how to make a flow chart, pie graph, or 3d data model, I would show you our projections for the rest of the year. Please just picture a horizontal line going slightly up.

Keep your eyes peeled for things like Gemini Ace branded posts over at Platform Nation. I have partnered with them to post news in return for them letting me post news. I think it's a good deal, and one that will totally benefit them in the long run. I just hope the traffic from my blog doesn't take down the site.

Interest has also been generated for a photo from my vast archive. It's just a little article about how cooking has changed over the last 200,000 years. Of course, in another several thousand years, my archives will probably be found by some alien colonists and worshiped as artwork and/or they will look upon my visage as a long lost deity.

Either way, it's all good.

No comments: