Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TEETH

So, we were sitting in front of the TV last night with absolutely nothing to watch. We don't care about the Olympics or any of the other completely lame shows that are on Monday nights (except Two and a Half Men). We had two movies from Netflix, but Rhea didn't want to watch them. They were more for me. For some reason she doesn't want to see Doomsday. I can't imagine why not.

So, I get the brilliant idea to browse the Xbox Live Marketplace for a movie to rent. We had never done that, so I figured what the hell.

The selection is not the greatest, and it took is a good half hour or so to find a couple of possibilities. Once we settled on the movie, I had to delete a couple demos off my hard drive to make room. Thanks, 20Gigs!!

If you don't know what Teeth is about, (and shame on you if you don't), let me break it down for you. Teeth is the story of a girl who is born with teeth. I'm sure you're saying to yourself "everybody has teeth".

Not like this.

She has teeth in her hoohaa. You know, down there! It's called vagina dentata.

The movie starts a little slow, basically laying the groundwork for the rest of the film where she comes in to her own, as it were. And once it gets going, it's a dick-chomping good time, which is both hilarious and cringe-inducing. I can't recommend this movie enough. It doesn't go into super cheesy territory, and that really saves it. This could have been some really bad horror flick, but instead it's funny where it needs to be and creepy everywhere else.

1 comment:

ymiris said...

When I buddy of mine came to visit we decided to rent this on the live market place as well, I have to agree with you, I really enjoyed it, as well as started wearing a titanium condom ;)