Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Newlyweds

My sister got married this past Sunday. I was the photographer, as you can see in the picture below. It was a good time. Everything went off without a hitch. They're currently driving to Las Vegas on their honeymoon.

Wedding Photography

I say everything went off without a hitch. There were a couple hiccups a long the way. First, I was juggling (not literally) 3 different digital cameras. One was mine, one was my mom's, and one was Alana's. Well, I dropped Alana's camera and the lens part got tweaked and now it won't even come on. Sucks. Before that, my camera's battery died, so I was losing soldiers left and right.

I think I got some pretty good shots, though. I haven't had time to dig through all the SD cards, but when I do I might post the best one or two.

No comments: