Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rent Houses And Adam Carolla Podcasting

I need to post more here, but damn if I haven't had much to say. I hate that, too. I'm not usually at a loss for words in real life (my wife can attest to that), but when it comes to typing it up, most of it gets lost.

Anyway, the hunt is still on for a rent house. We've got some leads. It really feels like I'm trying to track down a really rare action figure or comic book.

Calling people up and being like, "Do you have it in stock? Oh, somebody just bought it. Ok. No, please tell me more about how awesome it is. Thanks."

Or the other scenario, which goes like, "Do you have it in stock? Can you hold it till the end of March? Oh, you can't. Well, I would like to know that I'll have something before the last week in March. Thanks for nothing."

I heard yesterday that The Adam Carolla show is going off the air as of today. It really sucks, but I think it'll be good in the long run. He's planning on starting up a podcast. This really shows that radio is dying. Live 105.3 here in Dallas/Fort Worth switched from talk to sports. Some other station is syndicating Ryan Seacrest. Ugh. The world is slowly moving towards podcasting. It's growing and more people are getting into it every day.

Kind of like Twitter. Basically everything I'm into, people flock to in droves. :-)

No comments: