Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Music...Wednesday?

Man, I've been getting a lot of new music lately. Some of it I've even paid for! For instance, Rhea pre-ordered the new Blue October album and we got it on Monday. Then we went last night and I picked up the reissue of Pearl Jam's Ten at Best Buy. I've also recently downloaded the new Kelly Clarkson, U2, Pop Evil, Hurt, Hoobastank, Chris Cornell, All That Remains, Franz Ferdinand, and The Fray. And no, I'm not going to hyperlink all those. Google it yourself!

Anyway, I ended up dropping $50 on the package you see pictured, plus 1600 Microsoft points so I could download it in Rock Band 2. I know it's a lot of money, but damn was it worth it! The new remixes are great. It's like going from gaming on a Xbox in standard-def to a Xbox 360 in 1080p!

I played through most of the songs last night. It's so good! Best thing I've ever downloaded by far. Just wish it had achievements. lol!

Oh, and I heart Kelly Clarkson!

1 comment:

JTHomeslice said...

You gotta get the new Mastodon album. Awesome.