Monday, March 23, 2009

Packing Up

We're getting everything packed up. It's really a pain in the ass to move. It always makes me wonder if everyone has as much stuff as we do. I also always wonder if people move like we do. I wrap everything fragile up in newspaper and pack it.

Packing 1

It's just funny because for as long as we've lived in apartments, I've only ever seen a handful of people actually move in or out. And when I do, I don't see that much stuff. Not boxes upon boxes and furniture galore. Just like a couch and a bookshelf and they're done. What's up with that?

In other news, we recorded episode 3 of the Uncanny Gamers last night. I really like how the show is going. It's kind of liberating to be free to talk about whatever we want. Not that we didn't do that before, but now I guess it just feels like we don't have people sitting there wondering why we're not talking about Animal Crossing.

No comments: