Sunday, February 17, 2008

Music. Mayhem. Wolverine!

The Zune social has been pissing me off lately. It's a crap shoot every time I plug it in and update it as to whether it's going to update my information on the site. I want it to show what I listened to on my Zune, but apparently Microsoft feels differently. It's really irritating considering how instant Last.FM is. Dammit I miss that software.

Speaking of music, I downloaded some new stuff the other day. The new Hurt, Operator, Paramore, and Five Finger Death Punch. I've listened to the Hurt, Operator, and Paramore. All are really good. Thank you, BearShare!

Also, the first picture was released on Marvel.com from the new Wolverine solo movie. May 1st, 2009 I know where I'm gonna be!

It makes an awesome wallpaper, btw.

No comments: