Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snail Mail

Has it really been six days since my last blog post? Damn. I wanted to post something at least every other day, but I guess that didn't happen. I will try to do better.

I have been really busy with both my jobs this last week or so. Yesterday was probably the worst day at the post office for me so far. Hopefully that will be as bad as it gets. I'm still learning the route and trying to get faster at casing, and I don't think I'm doing bad. Of course, compared to my regular I'm a snail (mail?). I can take some solace in the fact that the other two new hires are having just as much trouble as I am. Silver lining FTW.

I've carved out a little time to play some games this week, fortunately. I got Assassin's Creed in the mail from my Canadian twitter buddy DjDatz. I've only played it for maybe 2 hours, so I'll save my first impressions. I haven't even assassinated anyone yet, if that gives any indication as to my progress.

I did finish the easy guitar tour on Rock Band. They really chose some great songs for the game. I'm loving all the 90's stuff like Black Hole Sun and Creep. I'm not so thrilled about the inclusion of some older stuff like Don't Fear the Reaper and Suffragette City. I know why they put Blue Oyster Cult in there. More cowbell. However I don't know how David Bowie is any good. I've never met anyone who is a fan.

Oh, and how atrocious is that Fall Out Boy song? Could they not have licensed something off of Infinity On High? I mean, where did they find that piece of shit, their demo tape?

1 comment:

Shannon Garcia said...

I'm a David Bowie fan! Fear me. ;)

~Clover