Tuesday, March 18, 2008

30 Days of Dancing with the Stars

We went to Hooters last night for some green beer. It wasn't very busy, which was a surprise to me. Our service was quite lackluster. I suppose you don't go to a place like Hooters for the service. Our waitress wasn't exactly packing in the boob department, so it makes me wonder about the state of affairs over there. Who cares if it's discrimination, let's get some jugs in there!

I watched part of Dancing with the Stars last night. I'm a big fan of Adam Carolla, so I wanted so see his performance. It was...underwhelming. I didn't think he would set the dance floor on fire, but still! I hope he doesn't get kicked off too soon.

I also ended up watching 30 Days of Night. Rhea fell asleep, but that's probably for the best. It wasn't her type of movie. I, on the other hand, thought it was awesome! Josh Hartnett has officially redeemed himself in my eyes. Redeemed from what, you say? Wicker Park. That movie is still on my Worst Movies of All Time list, but I won't avoid Josh like the steaming pile of poo that was Wicker Park anymore. (That sentence is questionable, but I stand by it.)

We are going to see Blue October tonight. I should post some pictures tomorrow.

No comments: