Monday, December 22, 2008

Marley And Me?

I came across a story about the movie Marley and Me this weekend that totally blew me away. Up until Sunday, we wanted to see this movie based solely on the fact that it looks like a fun dog movie and as you may or may not know, we are dog people through and through.

According to the story and subsequent research we've done, the story of Marley is not a happy one. It is, but there comes a point in the movie (SPOILER) that they have to put the dog to sleep. Not to mention that the Screen Crave story also mentions a baby that doesn't have a heartbeat.

I honestly don't think I could watch this movie. I fell apart during I Am Legend, and I don't think that death scene was shot in a tearjerker way like I'm sure the one in Marley and Me is.

Plus, I don't want to be in a movie theater crying uncontrollably while trying to manage those damn movie theater stairs.

No comments: