Monday, December 08, 2008

Weekend Fun

This damn cold sucks. I started feeling crappy on Saturday. I'm just tired and sleepy. Sucks.

Anyway, we went and visited Ethan on Friday. Three years since he passed. It still hurts, which is actually good. I don't want to ever forget that little boy. My precious boy.

Christmas is coming pretty quick it seems. I've still got to buy for my mom and sister. I have no idea what to get my mom, so I'll probably go the gift card route. Alana is easier, especially since she made an Amazon wishlist. But, I think I'll go off the list and get her something else.

I'm still working through Dead Space, although it's getting harder. I'm low on ammo and trying to get passed some monster that regenerates. It sucks, but when I get passed it, I will feel so good. Maybe not this good, but good.

Later.

No comments: