Monday, December 15, 2008

Best News EVAR!

This is why I will never regret my decision to buy Rock Band instead of Guitar Hero.

Ten will be released as DLC on March 24th to coincide with the re-release of the album. I'm so damn excited for this it's not even funny. I want to get the full re-release package that's like $140, but I don't know if that's in the proverbial cards. If nothing else I will get the least expensive one and orgasm all over it!

Speaking of orgasming all over your self, I saw the new Wolverine trailer today and it's fucking spectacular! Fabulous even! It really looks like their going to do his origin justice. I spotted a lot of different characters in the trailer, including Wraith, Mariko, and possibly Maverick. Not to mention Gambit and Sabertooth. It's going to be awesome!

X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE HD

No comments: