Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

It's Father's Day. I went to the parents house and played with the new dogs. I took pictures, which are on my flickr. Buffy got a haircut and I gave Buttercup a bath.

The fans recorded an episode of ACFriends today. I posted it a few minutes ago. This is the second one they've done. I'm hoping they can continue to do them. I think it's a cool thing to do for the our loyal listeners.

I downloaded a few things yesterday. The new Queens of the Stone Age album. Gonna listen to it tomorrow. Then I got this cool song off X3F, Ring of Fire.

Rhea got me an awesome watch with a spider on the face. Then you hit a button and the webbing lights up. It's a Fossil and it rocks! She also got me some cool boxers and a picture frame. The picture in it is of Ethan and I. I love it!

No comments: