Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hell of a Week

Haven't posted anything in a few days. Been busy with work. Stressed out. I had to walk somebody this week, which sucks. But, if you can't figure it out after this long, you're not going to.

Rhea and I went to Texas Road House for our anniversary on Tuesday. It was really good. The beers were huge and cheap. My favorite kind!
anniversary!

Africansk8er continues to wow us with his work on the ACFriends site. he worked up some promotional images for everyone to use. Very cool stuff.


My sister and I have gotten into lolcats recently. I've always seen them around, but I never paid the a whole lot of attention. Now I can't get enough!
tryin-to-woo-youse-wif-mah-n00b-winks

I'm still totally addicted to Twitter. It might as well be my homepage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks to me like you are addicted to food too. Instead of being stressed out go mix in a salad, take a job, and go listen to Gamertag radio!