Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Bioshock, Halo 3, and skate.

I got a couple achievements in Bioshock tonight. I restarted the game at the medium difficulty level. I made some progress, although I didn't have much more fun doing it. The game really feels like a chore to play. I'm not sure I will continue on much farther, especially considering I am trying to play skate.

I actually did harvest a couple of little sisters tonight and kill a big daddy. The first one was pretty creepy. They say you get more adam by harvesting, but I didn't notice anything. I want eve, not adam. I notice more and more things about the game that just don't make sense to me. It better not get Game of the Year.

What sucks is that my gamerscore is 12999. Couldn't quite get over that 13k hump, now could I? This is all Luxor's fault!

Speaking of skate, I really like it so far. It's such a refreshing change from the Tony Hawk games. I really feel like my skill (or lack thereof) is what is driving the game forward. The challenges are hard, but not too hard. I really feel a sense of accomplishment when I finally complete a challenge.

Anyway, I played some Halo 3 tonight. It's been like 2 weeks since I last played. I noticed that a bunch of my screenshots finally showed up on my service record. Not all of them, but some of them. Hopefully Bungie is listening to the problems people are having.

10826615-Full

No comments: