Thursday, November 29, 2007

101 Friends?!

Ok, so I watched some of the Cowboys/Packers game tonight. There's weird thing number 1. I don't usually watch football, but the hype sucked Rhea and I in, so we watched the first half. Then she fell asleep and I lost interest. :-p

Then I decided I wanted to play some Guitar Hero. I played a few songs, including Monkey Wrench by the Foo Fighters. Then I decided that I wanted to check out Time Shift. I got it in the mail from Gamefly, and it was staring at me like a dog wanting my ham sandwich.

Damn this game is a suckfest so far. The aiming feels weird. I have yet to use any time powers, even though I'm at least 5 minutes into the game.

Honestly, when you know you're game is going to be teh suck, just go ahead and throw in all the good shit into the first 5 minutes. Hook me in so I'll at least want to finish the single player mode. If you can't at least do that, then what's the point?

The other night, I thought I had a dream that I had 101 friends on Xbox Live. Of course, the cap is 100 so I figured it was just a fluke and moved on. Well, when I looked at my friends list tonight, it showed me 1 of 101 friends. WTF?! So, I took a picture of it (which is so easy thanks to my new tv). I wonder if anyone else has experienced this.

101 friends!?

Edit: Cory informed me that "add friend" is counted in your friend list. I guess this isn't news after all. Oh well.

No comments: