Sunday, November 18, 2007

GeminiAce.com!

Tonight I finally pulled the trigger on getting my own domain name. I've been thinking about it forever, but never got around to it. I love google and their $10 domain name service! Now if I just knew how to make graphics and stuff, I would really be cooking. I hate using the blogger template.

I'm currently playing Viva Pinata Party Animals. Got it from Gamefly and it's pretty fun. The achievements fall from the sky like candy in this game. The music is annoying as hell, but once you plug in your Zune and turn on some Sick Puppies, it's all good.

Speaking of my Zune, I really don't know what's going on with the Zune cards. I've listened to a shit load of music on my Zune, but when I plug it in and sync, it doesn't show on my card. I even played some Blue October through the Zune player on my (temporary) desktop and it didn't even show up. But, the Incubus I listened to on the first say is still on my card. WTF?! I guess I'm just spoiled by XBox Live and the instant-ness of it all (except in Halo 3 with the screenshots).

By the way, if anybody wants to help me change the look of my blog and make it more personalized, I would really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Dave_Sherrill said...

domain name? pishaw..

I've got my own INTERNET.

GLewis said...

good job buddy. I been checking your blog btut now I get to check your own website! Gonna be cool.