Monday, July 07, 2008

Fireworks And A Three Day Weekend


fireworks
Originally uploaded by Gemini Ace
It was nice to have a three day weekend. I was scheduled to work at Kohl's on Saturday night, but I called in sick. We had both asked for it off, but they scheduled me anyway. Not cool.

We went to Alana's and hung out for a while. They had fireworks out there, which was cool. I tried to take pictures with my phone with varying results.

We're going to get new phones come October when our T-Mobile plan runs out. We're thinking about going with Verizon and getting the Glyde or something else like it. I don't really want the iPhone because I don't want to be tied down to Apple and iTunes.

Anyway, it was a good weekend. Played a bunch of UT3 on my PS3. I might be almost done with the campaign. I've been seeing people that are playing it on the 360. I'm hoping Epic adds trophies to it since they had to give it cheevos on the 360.

No comments: