Friday, July 18, 2008

Six Flags

My wife's birthday is this Sunday, so as her present I decided we would go to Six Flags this week. We have been talking about it for a while since they had the kids pricing going on, so it was a good idea.

We got there around 10:30 a.m. when they opened. We left at 9:00 p.m. Yea, we were tired. :-)

It was really great because we didn't have to wait in line for long to ride any of the rides. The longest wait we had was to get on Tony Hawk's Big Spin. We were able to just walk onto the Texas Giant (and get our picture taken).

I got a bunch of great pictures that I put up on my Flickr. It was funny, because I wanted to get my picture with the Joker and Riddler, but they left before we could get it the first time. So, when we saw them towards the end of the day, I jumped at the chance. I did feel like a big dork, but that's nothing new for me. Hehe.

Texas Giant

No comments: