Monday, November 03, 2008

Scares And Repairs

It was a busy weekend. As you know, my 360 was in the process of dying. I called Xbox support on Saturday. As I was told by a twitter buddy, once I mentioned the red rings, the replacement process was automatic. Just verify that your power supply has a green light and done. The support guy was awfully chatty with his Canadian accent. Anyway, I will be sending it in this week.

I also dropped my truck off to have it fixed today. Got a nice rental car. Not much else to say about that...

Anyway, I decided that I wanted a scary movie for Halloween. I put The Shining in my Netflix queue and got it on Friday. I should have chosen something a little more recent.

The movie was creepy, but not scary. I understand that back when it came out it was considered the scariest thing ever, but by today's standards it's pretty weak.

No comments: