Monday, November 17, 2008

So Much To Say

Man, where to begin. Do I bitch about the annoying people that I come across every day? Do I talk about the podcast? Do I just rant about miscellaneous stuff, like why miscellaneous is so hard to spell? How about all of the above!

So, what is it with people that just blindly do what they're told? I don't understand. If you know that what you're being told to do is A)wrong or B)stupid or C)coming from someone who isn't qualified to manage his own Mountain Dew intake. What drives me insane is people that don't even question shit. I'm sorry, but I'm an adult (supposedly) and I can make my own decisions. If you're telling me to do something that's obviously retarded, I'm going to do what I know needs to be done. Of course, the person I'm talking about is extremely religious, so I think that pretty much explains the whole thing. Personally, I think Jesus would want the ad to get done.

Anyway, we got episode 60 of the podcast done on Friday. We gave away a copy of City Folk and touched on our initial impressions. And Val Kilmer. Funny shit, go listen.

Gemini Friend Code

So, what is the deal with miscellaneous? Why does it have to be so long? And what's up with the two l's? I mean, how crazy is that? And the eous? That doesn't get confusing at all!

No comments: