Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What's Up?

Right now I've got a few balls in the air, so to speak. Today is my day to be a DJ for Bikini Beat. I chose the chicks, they post the pics. I think it's a win/win. Unless you're a gay dude, then it might not be your cup of tea.

I'm also selling my Wii on Craigslist right now. Put it out there on Sunday. I haven't gotten any inquiries yet, but hopefully soon. $600 might be a bit high. If I don't get any responses, I'll lower the price and stick it on eBay.

And I'm keeping my resolution to post more stuff on Platform Nation. I just have to remember that even though a piece of news isn't a big deal to me, it's probably a big deal to somebody. Plus, Steve has a pretty sweet deal for us writers, so it's been a good incentive.

I'm still working my way through Dead Space, too. I'm bound and determined to finish this game because of all the great things I've heard about the story. Plus, I really enjoy it when I'm not stuck. It sucks because I guess there are things that are obvious to other people, but not to me. Every time I get stuck, I look up a walkthrough and realize I have to use stasis or kenesis on something. Of course, by then I've already become super frustrated.

No comments: