Thursday, September 04, 2008

Buddy And Stuff

I picked up Buddy from the Humane Society on Tuesday. He was all groggy from being neutered. It was funny when he tried to walk. He stumbled sideways like he was drunk. Hehe. The HS did piss me off when I asked for his ear medication. They told us more than once when we visited that he had an infection and would have drops. When I asked for it I was told it was locked in a room and that the person with the key was already gone. Convenient! I called the next day and found out that there were never any drops. The vet had never looked at it. I would need to bring him back in to have the vet look and see what kind of medication we needed. And all this had to happen before the vet left at 3. Really? Because I have all the time and gas in the world to make multiple trips up there because you people are dumbasses!

In other news, I'm currently on the job hunt. I've got my resume' out on Monster and CareerBuilder. There are layoffs happening here at my job, and I want to get while the getting is good. I've been told that they aren't planning on laying me off, but I don't trust them. There are other factors at work here that I can't really explain. Suffice it to say that there is a mole in place with a direct line to my manager. 'Nuff said.

No comments: