Monday, September 22, 2008

Stay At Home Week?

Far from it. This week is gonna be pretty busy. At least I think it will be. Hell, who knows?

So, Friday we're planning on getting our iPhones. I really can't wait. I've been using my Dash for 2 years now and it's really showing its age. I have to delete text messages every few days because the memory is full. Drives me crazy!

Of course, as soon as we are planning on going to the AT&T store, the rumor starts that a 32GB iPhone might be coming. That's fucking awesome! So, do we wait? I'm thinking no. I've suffered long enough!

I really can't complain too much about my Dash. It's been a pretty solid little phone. I've had to replace the battery, but that's really it. I'm impressed with myself that I was able to use it for two years without getting the itch for a new phone (up until the 3G iPhone came out, that is).

I'm still wanting to get a new Xbox, but I'm going to put that off for a while. iPhone comes first! I snuck in some Rock Band 2 on Saturday and played The Club last night. I even downloaded the bike patch for Burnout Paradise. Fun was had. And beer.

Good times.

I've been listening to the new Metallica album. It's pretty good. I'm impressed. Doesn't make me want to buy it, but I will recommend it to anyone that wants a good, illegal download.

Speaking of good downloads, I listened to episode 34 of GameHounds this morning. They were giving away Spore, and I won! I'm so excited to get that game. I really hope it plays on my PC. The creature creator ran ok, so I'm hoping I have just power to give it a go. Thanks to Edie and Hawkes for giving it away. I'll make something with really big balls just for them.

No comments: