Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kohl's Smells

I worked last night at Kohls. It was pretty lame. I'm sure you're thinking "how can it be lame? It's a night job at fucking Kohls!", to which I would say "the people there stink. I mean literally, they smell."

I spent most of my night pondering the how's and why's as to the type of people that work strictly overnight jobs and, furthermore, why those same people tend to have body odor. The lack of bathing immediatly springs to mind. Is there some connection between sleeping all day and not showering? I usually shower before I go in. Makes me feel good to be clean and dingleberry free.

Anyway, I'm going to try to write something here on a daily basis. I imagine that this will last upwards of 2 days, but I'm going to go ahead and proclaim it anyway. I think it may help me hone my chops, as it were.

What is honing, anyway?

No comments: