Monday, September 15, 2008

Rock Band 2!

As you can see, I picked up Rock Band 2 this weekend. I decided to go to Walmart at midnight to grab it. Unfortunately, the first Walmart we went to didn't have it. Personally, I think they had it, but just didn't want to get it out for us. There were about 8 people there waiting, and we got the shaft.

I ended up staying up till about 4 a.m. playing and drinking some cold beers. Talk about good times!

At one point, I took a break and went to Raptr.com and signed up. I'm not sure why. Honestly, I think the Michelob made me do it.

So far it's not doing anything for me. I mean literally, it hasn't done anything yet. They say it takes a while to sync up with your Xbox Live account, but I'm thinking it doesn't take days. Of course, I had trouble with Brightkite at first, but it's working now. I'm probably just too impatient. Expecting everything to work sooner than later. Crazy!

No comments: