Friday, September 26, 2008

The Hits Keep On Coming

We discovered yesterday that our dogs have fleas. Fortunately, they don't seem to be of the mutant, flesh eating variety. It's a pretty big deal nonetheless. We had to run to Wal-Mart and buy killer in spray, carpet powder, and shampoo variety. There is now a pile of laundry that needs to be done in hopes of killing the little bastards. The fleas, not the dogs. Yet.

When we're leaving to go buy all the flea destroyer, Rhea notices that some asshole has hit my truck. There's a nice dent in the passenger side where it looks like someone pulled in next to me and misjudged it completely.
my truck
We called the police and they came out and gave me a case number for my insurance. Now I get to deal with that. Wonderful!

On the joy side of things, we have an appointment with the Apple store today. I called around to all the AT&T stores looking for 8Gig iPhones, but they were out. The Apple store has "a handfull", so hopefully there's not a big run on them before we get there.

No comments: