Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Idiots In The Workplace

I am blown away every day at some of the idiocy that I encounter here at the workplace. I think I've twittered (tweeted?) about the two guys up here that constantly burp and fart as loud as possible in their cubicles. They honestly have no regard for anyone around them. My buddy Dave drew a sketch of one of them when he used to work here. It's a fairly accurate depiction of the guy.

What really grinds my gears (hehe) is the fact that I'm sure he makes a lot more money than I do. I know he's probably got some fancy degree from some fancy college, but who cares? Does that excuse the complete lack of hygiene, manners, and respect?

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of the burping and farting. That's a staple of my comedy and I would be loathe to ever give it up, but I do that stuff at home...or at the store...or outside...or...

What I'm saying is I don't really understand: 1) how someone like that is able to make it through the interview and 2) how you actually get the job. Who offered these slobs a job?!

"Welcome aboard! As you can see, we place the trough within walking distance from the giant hole we all shit in. You'll be sitting here. We've replaced the cube walls with barn doors so you feel right at home. Someone will be by once a month to take you outside and hose you off."

No comments: