Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meat Cuts

My wife and I were coming home from visiting Ethan and eating at Cozymel's when we passed a place called Knockouts. She told me it's a place where hot chicks cut your hair in bikinis. Kind of like a Hooters for hair. I immediately realized that I was in desperate need to get my herr did. She immediately hit me.

So anyway, I started thinking of a place like that, but for women. The guys would be hunky and wear a speedo or something. I'm not sure that women would flock to such a place, which makes it such an interesting dichotomy. I would go get my hair cut by a scantily clad chick and not even care if she had her barber's license or even a driver's license. Hell, she could be an illegal trying to make enough money to send back home so her family can have shoes.

I believe a place like this would live or die on its name. Of course, I have come up with a few.
  • Meat Cuts
  • Sack N' Shears
  • Cock Cuts
  • Banana Hammocks
  • The Tea Bag Salon
And, just to show you that I can come up with some less penis-centric names...
  • Trim
  • Cut And Buns
  • Blow And Go
  • Pec Clips
  • Shear Beefcake

No comments: